Indoor soccer games are different than Futsal in that Indoor soccer typically has walls. A separate license is not required to referee indoor.

NHSA Indoor Facilities

Click the link to the right to view the New Hampshire facilities which are affiliated with NHSA and US Soccer using licensed referees. You should contact the facility directly to learn about potential referee opportunities.

NOTE:  There may be other facilities in New Hampshire that offer Indoor soccer, yet are not affiliated with NHSA or US Soccer.  In such cases, your license is not valid, you do not have insurance through US Soccer and the NH SRC is unable to assist if any issues should occur.