Calling all 2019 certified Referees!
Were you one of the many referees that were certified in 2019 and didn’t recertify and allowed your registration lapsed?
Don’t worry! You can still register for 2021 without having to retake the New Grassroots Referee class if you act now!
Below are the steps needed to complete the requirements to obtain your
2021 US Soccer Grassroots Referee License.
Go to US Soccer Learning Center (https://learning.ussoccer.com/referee/)
- Refer to following on how to set up account and associate with past referee details
The following must be completed to be licensed as a Grassroots Referee for
- 2021 Introduction to Safe & Healthy Playing Environments (all referees yearly)
- SafeSport (age 18 and older)
- Background Screening (age 18 and older) – this may take up to a month to finalize
To access the above courses
- Click on “Courses” on top menu bar
- Click on “Available Courses” on next menu bar
- Click on “Supplemental Courses” on top left
- Select “Background Screening”, “SafeSport”, or “Intro to Safety” to complete the course(s) needed
Once the profile is set up, follow the steps below to access the recertification
- Click on “Courses” on the top menu bar
- Click on “Grassroots-Recertifying Referees” on the side menu bar
- Click on the “Go to Course List” button on the right
- Make sure the Host is set to “New Hampshire State Referee Committee”
- Only one course available – 100% online
- Enter the course and follow links to complete necessary requirements
To Receive Badge.
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following:
NH State Referee Committee
ATTN: John Breda
497 Hooksett Rd, #136
Manchester, NH 03104
Indicate that you completed the recertification course (you do not need
to fill out an official form). Make sure your (referee’s) name is clearly indicated on the return envelope. Only 1 stamp is needed on the return envelope.
As always, if any questions, please reach out to the State Referee
Committee to get assistance.
New Hampshire State Referee Committee